By Kelly Howell
November 15, 2016
Posted In: General Health, General Wellness, Langley, London, Saskatoon, Surrey, What's Up Canada, White Rock
Is it possible to grow the goodness inside yourself? Happiness expert Rick Hanson Ph.D. says, “Yes!” This show reveals techniques that increase happiness while re-wiring your brain. Hanson says, “The more your life sucks, the more you need to do these practices.”
Dr. Rick Hanson is a neuro-psychologist, Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and a New York Times best-selling author. His books are available in 26 languages and include Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture.
Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence by Rick Hanson Ph.D.
– Revitalize your energy with meditation music
– Theta wave binaural beats opens your chakras
– Nourish your soul
– Recharge your chakras
– Binaural beats and meditation music to reach the deepest levels of meditation
– Obtain greater clarity and insight
– Enter high states of awareness
– Reduce stress