March 23, 2018
Posted In: Education, Fitness, Food & Drink, General Health, General Wellness, Langley, London, Nutrition, Saskatoon, Surrey, What's Up Canada, White Rock
Water is the stuff of life. We are 70% water. Dr. Batmanghelidj’s book, “Your Body’s Many Cries For Water” talks about his discoveries with using simple water to cure many of his patient’s ailments.
A general rule of thumb is to consume 30ml of water for every Kg of body weight.
Here’s a list, and not exhaustive by any stretch, of the top benefits of drinking an adequate amount of water EVERY day.
1. Promotes easy weight loss
2. Relieves heartburn, and constipation
3. Improves food digestion and nutrient absorption
4. Enhances germ fighting ability of immune system
5. Catch fewer colds, flu and other infections
6. Improves memory and clearer thinking
7. Restores normal sleep patterns
8. Increases your ability to reach goals
9. Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression
10. Makes skin smoother
11. Gives luster and shine to the eyes
12. Generates electrical and magnetic energy
13. Gives higher energy
14. Washes out toxic deposits in tissues
15. Improves flexibility
16. Normalizes blood pressure and cholesterol
17. Increases libido
18. Used in production of saliva and tears